Kitchen Draw 5.0
KitchenDraw – so easy to use!
Cabinets are placed using the "drag and drop" method, just as you would with paper patterns on a sheet of paper.
Linear objects such as worktops, plinths, cornices or light pelmets are set up automatically.
Save time with KitchenDraw!
All the elements of the project file are set up in parallel (plan, elevations, 3D perspectives, estimate, etc.). Any modification made in one of them is automatically reflected in all the others.
A complete project file takes between 15 minutes and 1 hour to draw up.
You can do everything with KitchenDraw!
You can easily create even complex room layouts (including for example rounded walls, beams, staircases, pillars, etc.) and freely arrange them thanks
to KitchenDraw's powerful functions and to a variety of parametric objects available in catalogs.
You can even create your own cabinetry catalogs, using our revolutionary Mobiscript software!
Produce professional documents with KitchenDraw!
With KitchenDraw, you can draw up complete and professional project files, giving you a decisive advantage over competitors!
The technical documents produced with KitchenDraw are also invaluable when it comes to installation.
- KitchenDraw itself as well as the associated standard catalogs and all produced documents are multilingual
- Management of several points of sale and sales personnel
- Password-controlled access to the software, with the possibility of disabling some functions according to user profile
- Runs on a stand-alone PC or on a PC in a network
- Automatic data synchronization
- No inconvenient protection system (dongle, diskette, etc.)
- Remote training and support system
- KitchenDraw’s functions can be extended or customized thanks to the KitchenDraw SDK
- Operates under Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000 and XP.
- Planning of a single room or a whole store
- Wall layout assistant
- Free wall creation (number, length, height, thickness, angles between the walls, colors)
- Triangulation tool to precisely set the angle between two walls
- Rounded walls, supports, gables, etc.
- Application of textures on the walls (50 textures provided, plus your own JPG or BMP textures)
- Many door and window styles; the doors and windows are opened through the walls
- "Drag and drop" placing of objects with automatic alignment, in top view, in elevation and even straight in perspective
- Possibility of mixing objects from different catalogs and various finishes in the same project
- Automatic placing of linear objects (plinths, cornices, light pelmets, etc.) and of worktops (with correct pricing and total management of the cutting options)
- Powerful functions for the creation and editing of patterns allowing the placing of linear or plane objects (special worktops, podiums, panels of non-standard form, tiled areas, etc.)
- Ground and wall tiling with control of the position and orientation of the tiles (automatic surface calculation)
- Wide variety of technical symbols (plumbing, electricity, etc),
- Automatic or manual dimensioning in top view or in elevation (for both size and position)
- Angular and radius dimensions
- Text areas and arrows
- Import of macro objects
- Import of images (.WMF, .BMP and .JPG, possibility of tiling inside a shape).
- Displacements and rotations by value or directly with the mouse
- Modification of object attributes according to possible catalog-defined variations (size, models, finishes, handles, etc.), globally or for certain objects only
- One-level "Undo" function
- "Cut", "Copy", "Paste", "Group", "Ungroup" functions
- Possibility of opening and closing the cabinets
- Management of options and/or components associated with the objects
- Symmetry of sets of objects with direction management
(reference modifications according to hinge position).
Visualization and printing functions
- Visualization modes: top view, elevation, perspective (wireframe, realistic, photorealistic), pricing, cutting lists, bills of material,
- Real time 3D viewing mode (virtual reality),
- Copy of scenes upto the KitchenDraw web server so that the corresponding customers can see them at home on their internet browser and eventually modify it (KDWebShow facility).
- Drawing preferences (line drawing for hand finish, color, shadows, textures, background, etc.)
- Direct adjustment of the point of view in perspective views
- Light source setting (direction, intensity, contrast)
- Numerous zoom functions (zoom in, zoom out, previous, adjusted, etc.)
- Zoom and pan of the current view with the mouse wheel,
- Display and print filtered by layers (wall layer, dimension layer, cabinet layer, etc.)
- "Hide" and "Show" functions
- Labeling of the objects in top views and elevations (running number, catalog reference, etc.)
- Printing to scale of plans, elevations
- Optional printing of a title box
- Prints on all Windows-compatible peripherals (including tracers in vectorial mode)
- Generation and printing in Microsoft Word of pricing documents such as estimates, order forms, invoices, etc. (Word 95 and later).
- Generation of animations (walkthrough function) in the .AVI format.
- Configuration of price and margin calculations on catalog, model, product-family basis, and even on item-reference basis (value point, purchase coefficient, sales coefficient)
- VAT management with several rates as it applies in different European countries
- Euro compatible
- Management of several currencies
- Editing of estimates, excluding or including VAT
- Price modifications, application of special conditions, customer rebates (according to the rights granted to the sales assistant by the point-of-sale manager)
- Modification of the reference number directly in the estimate
- Possibility of excluding an object from the estimate although it is vizualized
- Addition of open articles (uncataloged objects) to the estimate
- Generation and printing in Microsoft Word of pricing documents such as estimates, order forms, invoices, margins table, etc. (Word 95 and greater)
- Possibility of personalizing Word document templates and even of adding new ones (download documentation for more information).
- MobiScript: easy and efficient script-based tool to create and update your own cabinetry catalogs (no need to draw)
- Import of 3D models in the .3DS format produced with 3DSMax or other modelers,
- Export of catalog information in the .XML format: especially useful for automatically printing out catalogs from a KitchenDraw catalog
- Automatic generation of 3D pictures representing every cabinet of a catalog to be integrated into a paper or electronic catalog (.WMF or .JPG format)
- Specialized tool for creating non-graphical catalogs (electrical appliances, accessories, services, etc.).
Data exchange functions
- File import: .BMP, .JPG, .WMF, .DXF (2D for backgrounds), .DXF (3D)
- File export: .BMP, .JPG, .WMF, .DXF (2D for backgrounds), .TXT (item list), .TXT (management data)
- Copy into the clipboard of pictures, top views, elevations, perspectives, estimates or statistics
- E-mailing of order forms to suppliers (attached file)
- Export of the special worktops as DXF files to be imported in CNC generation programmes.