J.River Media Center v12.0.515
1. NEW: Right-click menu option (and MCCommand) for zooming to preset sizes (fit to window, 100%, 200%) in DX video playback.
2. Fixed: Auto-play entries could show the wrong icon for the program if the program was installed with the /NoAssociations switch.
3. Changed: UPnP defaults for Denon changed (allow international characters and only stream audio).
4. Fixed: Some devices are listed twice in the camera selection choices.
5. Fixed: Empty memory bays were being listed as cameras in the camera selection choices.
6. Fixed: Some popup dialogs would pop under the program.
7. Fixed: When a worker thread showed a popup dialog, it could dead-lock the program.
8. Changed: Changed how non-video area is painted in VMR9 Renderless Mode.
9. Fixed: Audible downloads not honoring download path set in options.
10. Optimized: Media Server uses less memory.
11. Changed: Using the Media Center shortcut to show an existing Media Center would change the cursor to an hourglass for several seconds.
12. Fixed: The Tag Action Window could open with an incorrect size.
13. Changed: Clicking and dragging horizontally will begin a drag when leaving the clicked list column instead of when leaving the list.
Patch v3.2 By Betamaster